CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-05T22:04:36+00:002006 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-05T22:04:36+00:00
- Verified fault codes 1200 and 1208 appear in engine module after vehicle driven short distance. Replaced balance shaft assembly per tsb, check engine light no longer displays when driving
CHRIS C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/3/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-17T22:00:50+00:002015 Mercedes-Benz S550 CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-17T22:00:50+00:00
- Replace front client provided brake pads , replace client provided rear brake pads ( worn front pads tripped pad wear light , rears were getting low 3mm remaining .
KERVIN O. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/14/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-27T23:01:25+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz E550 CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-27T23:01:25+00:00
- 2 bulbs replaced , no charge
- Replace grooved idler pulley; belt drive
CANDACE T. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-26T22:02:25+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-26T22:02:25+00:00
- DIFFERENTIAL HOUSING COVER and SIDE AXLE SHAFT SEALS REPLACE – Remove and Replace – 4Matic,Base Rear Axle
VICTOR F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/25/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:00:57+00:002006 Mercedes-Benz C280 CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:00:57+00:00
- Check vehicle for trouble codes; Engine = 0064 (Continuous cam adjustment left; Incorrect position of exhaust cam), 0629,0641,0637 (Misfiring, cyls 3 and 4). Removed spark plugs for cylinders 3 and 4 for inspection; found spark plug for cylinder #4 has 0.015 inch gap; re-gap spark plug and swap spark plugs between cylinders 4 and 6 and cylinders 1 and 3. Also swapped ignition coils between cylinders 2 and 3 and cylinders 4 and 5. Clear all trouble codes and road test; no misfiring redetected by engine module; client to monitor. As for the camshaft code #0064, Recommend to replace Lt/side exhaust cam solenoid magnet.
- Inspect brake system; Could not verify soft brake pedal. Front and rear brake pads at approx 50% pad material remaining. Brake fluid dirty, Recommend brake fluid flush.
- Found Lt/side mirror turn signal LED lense has internal electrical malfunction.Recommend to replace Lt/side mirror turn signal lense
- 1) Service B Maintenance reminder coming on dash; Recommend Service B Maintenance. 2) Rt/frt marker bulb out warning coming on. Recommend to replace Rt/frt marker lense and bulb. 3) Belt drive noisy at front of engine while running, sound like tensioner knocking, Also light squeaking noise; Diag required. 4) Rt/frt position lamp bulb cover missing on Rt/side headlamp unit. needs to order cover, if available. 5) Brake fluid dirty; recommend flush. 6) Engine air filter dirty; recommend replace. 7) Engine air filter dirty; recommend replacement. 8) Hood shocks weak/worn; recommend replacement. 9) Coolant flush due every 100k miles; recommend flush. 10) Transmission service due at 40k and 100k; recommend transmission service. 11) Vehicle has incorrect size systems battery, battery hold down does not secure battery. Recommend replacement.
CYNTHIA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-06T22:01:29+00:002017 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-06T22:01:29+00:00
- Perform oil and filter (use client provided oil )
- Install client provided fire bottle
- Perform inspection , vehicle performs as per design and intent .
PETER H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/5/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-28T22:01:07+00:002015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-28T22:01:07+00:00
- Provide estimate to remove cylinder heads and send out for inspection and refinish. When engine is started coolant oil leaks from passenger side cyl. head
- Removed cylinder heads and found cylinder bores 1,4 and 8 have pitting/wear and discoloration on cylinder walls. Corrosion on cylinder walls look to be from standing water/moisture that has been sitting in engine cylinders for several months during storage, rather than from coolant leaking into cylinders from when vehicle/engine was operational. Cylinder walls cannot be repaired due to factory coating on surface of cylinder bores, Also pitting on bores cannot be repaired. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE ENGINE LONG BLOCK, BUT CLIENT DECLINED ENGINE REPLACEMENT AND INSTRUCTED TO PROCEED WITH REPAIRS ONLY TO THE CYLINDER HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT AND CYLINDER HEAD RECONDITIONING AT THE MACHINE SHOP. NOTE* THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES ON REPAIRS RELATING TO PRE-EXISTING CONDITION WITH ENGINE BLOCK/CYLINDER WALLS AND WITH PROBLEMS ARISING FROM CONDITION WITH CYLINDER WALLS. THE WARRANTIES THAT ARE ON THE REPAIRS ARE FOR 12 MONTHS OR 12,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, AND ARE FOR THE PARTS INSTALLED AND THE WORKMANSHIP OF THE REPAIRS FOR THE CYLINDER HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT, UNLESS THE PARTS AND/OR WORKMANSHIP HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED BY THE PRE-EXISTING CONDITION OF THE ENGINE CYLINDER WALLS.
- MACHINE SHOP SERVICES – RECONDITION CYLINDER HEADS: ESTIMATED COST $500
OFER B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-19T22:00:25+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-19T22:00:25+00:00
- Perform B service , change oil and filter , perform battery charging system test , rotate tires if applicable , perform brake inspection , replace a-c cabin filter , perform balance of flex inspection , reset maint. light
- Checked for fault codes with scan tool, found ESP warning comes on due to faulty stop lamp switch, recommend replacing. At this time there is currently no fault codes in transmission control module. Road tested vehicle, shudder can be felt when driving normally in lower gears. Checked transmission adaptations, all appear okay and within specifications. Found at times when putting vehicle in reverse, there is a delayed reaction before vehicle will start to move. Service bulletin LI27.00-P-047119 found for delayed reverse engagement, transmission software must be updated and a relearn procedure of the range selector must be performed. Also checked fluid level and condition of fluid, level is currently okay but fluid is dark in color. At this time, must start with recommending performing software update of transmission, service transmission and then perform shift adaptations and see if shudder still persists.
DENISE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/17/2018