CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-16T23:00:28+00:002016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-16T23:00:28+00:00
- Perform oil and filter , tire pressure was low , reset tire pressure . F-BRAKES 9MM , R-BRAKES 7MM remaining
LOREN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-27T23:04:28+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz SL550 CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-27T23:04:28+00:00
- ALL CONCERNS RECTIFIED BY REPLACING BATTERY
- Client states touch start inop
- Client states windows wont notch up , when door is closed
- Client states trunk wont open , must use key to open
- Client states see warning light appear in display , was unable to identify the light
- Client states , once vehicle was locked and would not unlock . Had to unlock with key (this only happened once )
- BATTERY – Remove and Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Test. Includes: Perform relearn procedure.]
GERALD S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:43+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:43+00:00
- Perform B service , perform oil and filter , test battery charging system , replace cabin filter , rotate tires ( if applicable ) perform brake inspection , lube door hinges and sunroof tracks and balance of FLEX inspection , reset maint. light
- Replaced right front parking lamp bulb
PEPITO R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-12T23:00:15+00:002004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-12T23:00:15+00:00
- HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Perform remainder of service A maintenance inspection. Reset maintenance service reminder light.
Mary Ann M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/11/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-01T22:00:39+00:002012 Mercedes-Benz C250 CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-01T22:00:39+00:00
- Pressure test cooling system; found coolant crossover pipe leaking; cracked. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE COOLANT CROSSOVER PIPE ASSEMBLY AND RE-PRESSURE TEST COOLING SYSTEM; CHECK COOLING SYSTEM OPERATION.
- Replace coolant crossover pipe assembly
IULIIA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-12T22:05:03+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-12T22:05:03+00:00
- > Perform Synthetic engine oil and filter change.
- 1) Rt/frt position lamp bulb out in Rt/side headlamp; Replaced position lamp bulb. 2) Guide arm bushings worn; Recommend replace. 3) Brake fluid dark; Recommend flush. 4) Transmission pan gasket leaking; Recommend transmission service. 5 Engine oil filter housing leaking; Recommend reseal.
- Check vehicle for trouble codes; No codes in engine systems. Engine does not have any misfiring, but noticed engine vibration can be felt through body of vehicle and through seat. Inspect engine suspension; Lt/side engine mount has been previously replaced. Found Rt/side engine mount and transmission mount not completely worn but not dampening engine vibration as well as it should when new. Replaced transmission mount and found that engine vibration is noticeably reduced, but would still advise to replace the Rt/side engine mount to improve vibration condition. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE RT/SIDE ENGINE MOUNT.
- Leak check Airmatic system; found both front airmatic struts leaking down after sitting over several days; the vehicle's front end will drop approximately 3/4" to 1" every 24 hours. Replaced both front airmatic struts under warranty; Replacement of Replacement. No charge to client.
ANDREW H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/11/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-25T22:02:34+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-25T22:02:34+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Test. Includes: Perform relearn procedure.]
- Battery tests bad at this time, recommend replacing
- Client states perform service A .
- Corrected tire pressures and reset monitor, sensors appear to work normally at this time
- Perform Brake Fluid Renewal
PETER V. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-30T22:01:15+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz C230 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-30T22:01:15+00:00
- Replaced balance shaft assembly with MB balance shaft kit, old balance shaft has completely worn teeth off gear. After repairs, road tested vehicle, balance shaft fault codes(1200 and 1208) no longer appear, found codes 1203 and 1199 appear for left side exhaust cam and right side exhaust cam in incorrect positions. Found aftermarket cam sensors installed at these cams, swapped cam sensors from both exhaust cams to both intake cams, found fault codes move to intake cams. Replaced both cam sensors with known good used sensors, fault codes no longer appear. While driving vehicle to set emissions monitors, after several road tests, check engine light reappears for fault codes 2098 and 2092 due to fuel mixture at both banks too rich when idling. Reset fuel adaptations and monitored values, found values quickly go back to max value while idling. Determined mass air sensor faulty, installed new sensor and road tested vehicle, values now stay in spec and vehicle is running normally at this time.
TIM C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/29/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-29T22:02:22+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz GL550 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-29T22:02:22+00:00
- Replace rear suspension air bags (NO WARRANTY ON CLIENT PROVIDED PARTS ). Both rear air springs
- Client states after sitting , left front strut sags (USE CLIENT PROVIDED PART – NO WARRANTY )
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Left front Side
JOSE A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2019