CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-21T23:01:07+00:002014 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-21T23:01:07+00:00
- ) Spark plug replacement due at 35k miles. ) Brake Fluid Flush due every 2 yrs.
- Perform Brake Fluid Flush Service
- Perform Synthetic Engine oil and filter change
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
JENNIFER F. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-27T23:00:16+00:002011 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-27T23:00:16+00:00
- Mount and balance all 4 client supplied tires on vehicle
- Replace front brake pads and rotors
- Replace pcv valve, thermostat, and coolant pipe for pcv due to leaking coolant
- Emissions testing
TERRI-ANN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-29T22:01:46+00:002010 Audi Q7 CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-29T22:01:46+00:00
- Check fuel filter in engine compartment; found metal shavings in fuel filter housing. Per Audi service bulletin, recommend to replace complete fuel system.
MARK J. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-31T23:01:52+00:002016 Audi A6 CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-31T23:01:52+00:00
- Check vehicle for trouble codes; Engines= P00B700 (Engine coolant flow low performance), P268100 (Engine coolant Bypass valve control circuit/open), P050700 (Idle control system RPM Higher than expected). Check/inspect coolant system; found fluid leaking from electric coolant thermostat housing. Also found coolant bypass/heater valve has internal electrical circuit malfunction, current code; but valve is still operational at this time. Recommend to replace complete thermostat housing and water pump assemblies. Also to replace coolant bypass/heater valve. Then recheck cooling system function/operation.
- Client states perform oil and filter , perform vehicle inspection , advise on % of brakes remaining
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove and Replace – N493 – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- WATER VALVE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
DEREK S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-29T22:01:35+00:002014 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-29T22:01:35+00:00
- Perform 25K maintenance service; Rotate vehicle tires; Battery tests good at 1132 amps. Vehicle brakes good at or above 7mm remaining; Engine air filter ok at this time; no leaks from vehicle; suspension/drivetrain bushings/joints good.
JENNIFER F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-02T22:00:58+00:002007 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-02T22:00:58+00:00
- Client states check engine light was on , at times lack of power was noted . Client stated throttle body was replaced with a used unit (client is aware codes are stored for evap system , but stated do not address this concern )
- Perform wire harness repair
GARY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/30/2019