- 1) Brake fluid dark; Recommend brake flush. 2) Cabin filter dirty; Recommend replace. 3) Rear wiper blade coming apart; Recommend replace. 4) Ask client regarding previous service history; Transmission service, Brake flush, Engine air filters, Cabin filter, Client states spark plugs were performed at 80k.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check ABS for trouble codes; 5100 ( L6/1 Left front speed sensor; circuit malfunction), 7271 (implausible values from the RPM sensor; front axle). Recommend to replace LT/frt wheel speed sensor.
- Check SRS for trouble codes; found code 9013 (Component S68/1 Driver's seat buckle and seat belt warning switch has large resistance). Recommend to replace LT/frt seat buckle unit.
- Perform brake fluid flush service
- Perform front and rear Differential services
- Replace rear wiper blade
- Tire pressure control has intermittent communication with one TPC sensor; Additional Diagnosis required to determine faulty wheel speed sensor. Note* Tire pressure sensors have an internal battery with a limited service life of approx 5 – 6 years.
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Left Side
BERNARD G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2020