- Check vehicle for trouble codes; Engines= P00B700 (Engine coolant flow low performance), P268100 (Engine coolant Bypass valve control circuit/open), P050700 (Idle control system RPM Higher than expected). Check/inspect coolant system; found fluid leaking from electric coolant thermostat housing. Also found coolant bypass/heater valve has internal electrical circuit malfunction, current code; but valve is still operational at this time. Recommend to replace complete thermostat housing and water pump assemblies. Also to replace coolant bypass/heater valve. Then recheck cooling system function/operation.
- Client states perform oil and filter , perform vehicle inspection , advise on % of brakes remaining
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove and Replace – N493 – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- WATER VALVE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
DEREK S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2020