- Vehicle does need a transmission mount and both side engine mounts; Vibration can be felt at idle and driving. However, the driveshaft center support/bearing is broken and there is an excessive vibration from the driveshaft on acceleration. Needs new center driveshaft support.
- Could not verify squeak noise from belt drive. Engine Belt ok at this time; pulleys ok and no belt cracking.
- ) Engine oil dark/dirty; Recommend Engine oil & filter change. Also needs new oil filler cap, cracked. ) Engine air filter dirty; Recommend replace. ) Cabin filter Dirty; Recommend replace. ) Brake Fluid Dirty; Recommend Brake Flush. ) Brake pad low warning coming on maintenance computer; Front brake pad sensor worn through but front pads are new; Recommend replace front brake pad sensor.,,, Also, Rear brake pads worn and sensor is contacting rotor; Rear brake rotors lipped and scored; Recommend replace Rear Brake Pads and Rotors. ) Center Support Bearing worn/broken ; Excessive vibration from driveshaft ; Recommend replacement. ) Front Thrust Rod arm bushings; Recommend replace bushings. ) Engine vibration felt at idle and driving; Recommend to replace both engine mounts and transmission mount. ) Check Engine light On; Scan for codes; Found 16 codes relating to misfiring and VANOS cam advance ; Erased codes for now , But Additional Diagnosis required when codes are redetected. Note* Dirty engine oil can cause erroneous VANOS Codes. ) RIGHT FRONT WHEEL HAS CRACK IN ONE OF THE SPOKES; NEEDS NEW WHEEL. Note* During repairs and after test drive we noticed a couple of other issues; ) The valve cover gasket is leaking; Recommend reseal. ) There is a coolant leak, possibly residual from the radiator itself or the seals from the radiator coolant hoses; Monitor possible leak for now. ) Found Trunk will not release/open. Found Valet Lockout switch in center console was activated; Turned switch off, and trunk now works.
- Perform Synthetic Engine Oil & Filter Change
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS – Remove & Replace – Engine and Transmission , All
- Perform Brake Fluid Flush Service
- CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace
RUSSELL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2021