- 1) Transmission mount worn/collapsed; Recommend replacement. 2) Brake fluid dark/dirty; Recommend brake flush. 3) Hood shocks worn/no support; Recommend replace both hood shocks. 4) Tail lamp warning coming on dash; LED strip malfunction; Recommend replace both side tail lamps.
- Check power steering fluid level; ok. Checked power steering for leaks; Found residual fluid leaking down the front of power steering reservoir but power steering pump is dry. Note* Client stated that he added power steering fluid. Cleaned residual power steering fluid and rode test vehicle approx 4 miles. Re-check vehicle for leaks; no leaks found. Noticed engine belt making squeaking noise while running; found belt chaffed on outer edge and slightly misaligned and rubbing on the outer side of smooth idler pulley. Removed Engine belt tensioner and installed mounting shim for correct alignment. No belt noise after repairs.
- Check vehicle for trouble codes; Engines = 0810, 0814, 1321, 1293, 1353, 2071, 2226. Codes # 0810 & 0814 are Air Injection malfunction codes for both side cylinder banks. Other trouble codes were stored codes and were related to CAN Data communication and low voltage. Perform activations for air injection; no output. Test air injection system; found 30 amp maxi-fuse burned for air pump circuit. Replaced 30 amp maxi-fuse for air pump circuit. Re-check air injection function; normal operation at this time. Cleared all trouble codes; perform drive cycle, no codes re-detected. Recommend to monitor air injection system for now.
- Needed to add 5.05 gallons of premium unleaded gasoline; $15.76,,, Note fuel level needs to be between 30% – 90% capacity to perform EVAP monitor test.
- Smog Certificate $15.00 – Passed all monitors
JENNIFER B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/30/2020