- 1) Transmission leaking from pan gasket and trans electrical connector. Recommend reseal pan and Replace electrical connector plug; and to replace trans filter when pan is removed. 2) Engine and Transmission mounts worn/collapsed; Recommend replace. 3) Engine air filters dirty 4) A/C Cabin filter dirty 5) Both front guide arm bushings worn/cracking; Also both front spring link arm bushings worn/cracking; Recommend replace bushings and perform wheel alignment. 6) All tires dry rotting with surface cracking and slight cracking on inner sidewalls; 2015 production. Also front tires wearing on inside edges. Recommend to replace all tires. 7) Rt/frt wheel bent on inside edge. Needs Repair/replace. 8) Rt/side air intake tube broken; Needs replacement. 9) Brake fluid dark/dirty; Recommend flush. 10) Engine oil dark/dirty; Recommend engine oil and filter change. 11) Third brake light assembly not working. Recommend replacement. 12) Lt/rear window regulator noisy/broken; Recommend replacement. 13) Turn signal combination switch does not stay switched on when activating left or right turn signal. Needs complete turn signal combination switch.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BLOWER MOTOR & BLOWER REGULATOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – Charcoal Air Filter
- Check vehicle for trouble codes in a/c system; B1205 (Refrigerant pressure is too low), B1020 (B10/9 Evap temp sensor). Check a/c system; found a/c blower motor does not come on. Test a/c blower circuit; found a/c blower regulator has internal electrical malfunction. Recommend to replace a/c blower regulator and a/c blower motor together due to age and mileage of vehicle.
- Install used A/C compressor assembly. Evacuate and recharge a/c system; Add a/c oil and leak detection dye. No warranty on used parts
- Perform brake fluid flush service
- Perform synthetic engine oil and filter change
- Replace transmission mount
ALBERT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2020